Boxer Marshal Ali has warned Ernest Msoliza that he made a grave mistake to challenge him and must withdraw immediately for the sake of his life.
The two boxers are scheduled to face off this Sunday in a 10-round non-title professional bout at Obligado Leisure Park in Mzuzu.
Duncan Nyamazi and Saini Mwenera Kaunda, in conjunction with Northern Region Boxing Committee (NRBC), have organised the fight.
But the 22-year-old Msoliza, who has just had his six-month ban lifted, told The Nation the light welterweight bout is a chance for him to impress his promoters.
“I tell you, Msoliza is in big trouble because I will not smile at him but the punches will speak for me,” Ali said.
“I have seven professional bouts to my credit four of which are wins and a draw. So, he has no chance,” he added.
Ali is just fresh from a victory over Malani Kayuni.
But Msoliza, who so far has three wins and a loss, said he is training hard to reclaim his lost form following the ban.
Msoliza’s coach Gabriel Kondowe talked highly of his boxer, saying he is in a no compromising mood.