Your EdÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s note last week got me thinking of the things I would like to do before I kick the bucket and I thought I would share some of them with you.
1. Climb to the highest peak of Mulanje Mountain and look down at the world below.
2. Visit one of our national parks and marvel at the nature there.
3. Go fishing in the quiet of morning and come back with at least one fish that IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve caught myself.
4. Buy myself a whole new wardrobe; from shoes and clothes to bags and accessories at one go, just once!
5. Walk down the aisle in a white princess gown, carrying a bouquet of red and white roses.
6. Go to the highest level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
7. Enjoy a meal in one of Gordon RamsayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s magnificent restaurants cooked by Ramsay himself!
8. Visit the beautiful Islands of Mauritius, Seychelles and Zanzibar and eat all the fresh seafood I can get my hands on!
9. Tell someone the story of my life, sparing no details, leaving no stone unturned.
10. Mentor someone to greatness and meet them years later, when they are successful and happy. The fulfillment of knowing I was the reason behind it all will be the greatest gift life has ever given me and I shall die truly happy.